Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today is Monday - November 7, 2011

Becky in Philadelphia

11.7.11
No words needed
Buckeroomama in Hong Kong

11.7

My girl loves to wear my shades whenever she can get her hands on them. :)

Caroline in England

Monday Nov 7th

Bringing you the colours of Autumn this week ~ straight from my neighbour's tree...

Katie in Canada

2011.11.07

Love, love, LOVE the fall colours here!

Lola in Utah

Photobucket
May in Germany

07.11.11

The kids had their autumn vacation for a week. It meant visits to museums and plenty of autumn walks. Don't they look real to you???
Rikako in Japan

11.7

with my friend's dog, Iris. My kids love dog, but can I tell that they are afraid of a big dog from where they were standing?

Sonya from The Netherlands

7.11

A view from my car window
Wanda in Montreal, Canada

Monday Nov 7,11

Such rich autumn colors.

Happy Monday Everyone!

3 comments: