Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them. ~John Shirley

That might be the case, but here's hoping that your weekend will be filled with lots of wonderfulness --gorgeous skies, yummy treats, lots of lai see packets, and tons of loving sweetness with the kidlets!

~~--~~

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
2.4.11




MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
2/4/11



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
2.4
Lai see packet. On Chinese New Year, this is what married people give out to children and unmarried juniors --little red envelopes with money inside.



TRESSA, NORWAY
2.4.11 Fri




RIKAKO, JAPAN
2.4 TODAY
The first karaoke experience of Kent. He was too shy to sing.



WANDA, MONTREAL (CANADA)
2.4.2011
My girlies....pre sugar high!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
4/2 Today...
Today...my 3yo worked at learning to read :D



SARAH, GEORGIA
2.4 Today
Had to put together a Native American costume for Kathryn's presentation on the Sioux Indians at school. She looked adorable!



LOLA, UTAH
2.4
Happy weekend everyone!


9 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Friday beautiful girls! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Happy weekend ladies!!!
    I got flashbacks Lola!!!! My sisters and I, used to make a similar tent with bedsheets and dining chairs!! Thanks for the smiles..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos ladies1.. Becky.. your photo reminds me of Norway..
    The cupcake...holy moly... Wish I could get my hands on right now! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rikako - So cute that your son was a bit shy at his first karaoke. :) Did he eventually sing?

    Wanda - The girls are gorgeous in their outfits!

    Lola - I love what a wonderful big brother Kort is... and Tenten is SO cute!

    Caroline - She's SO cute! Is she using Starfall.com?

    Happy weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI B'mama ~ HE (has long hair I know ~ been cut since) is using Starfall. He's not officially learning to read, but is doing so off his own back. He knows quite a few letters and was busy sounding out s-u-n in this shot!

    Great shots everyone ~ I want to eat that cup-cake and I to take my camera to that sky and that snow to capture them for myself ~ just SO pretty!
    The play-inside tent ~ my kids do that too with blankets and our BIG table! :D They have tea-parties under there.
    And all the children are ~ well just adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I have to say is that I wish I had been there for that sunset, Becky. A.ma.zing!

    Aw, I've missed all the beautiful photos and the smiling faces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeously delicious photos!

    ReplyDelete