Friday, July 16, 2010

7.16.2010 "TODAY"

CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
16/7/10
DD (I ran out of B&W's!, but almost..!)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
7.16.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
7.16 TODAY
It is my work and enjoyment to see the movie. However, it is difficult to make that time with having children. I try to see the movie once a week.



SALMA, CANADA
Today
In the kitchen with Amira...



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I had yet another, (yes...I'm spoiled, I know!!) BABY SHOWER today! Upon arriving, I saw that my sweet sis-in -law had decorated her whole backyard with these amazing little photo cubes. Yep. Almost bawled. She is so talented and thoughtful, I love her so. It was so much fun spending time with dear friends from our ward (aka - church). What a great day!



BUCKEROOMAMA,HONG KONG
7.16
I don't know what these are, but they grow in my MIL's garden.



SARAH, GEORGIA
7.16 Today
I think my daughter is the only girl in the neighborhood who rides a bike in dresses :)



TEZZIE, FINLAND
7.16 "Today"
We get ready to face another week of new challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Caroline - love Spiderman peeking out!

    Becky - a beautiful shot :)

    Rikako - wow...I can't remember the last time I was in a movie theatre! Makes me want to go see a movie!!

    Salma - oooo...that looks good! I love the natural texture of the glass in your photo. Beautiful!

    Lola - spoiled...but deserving! What amazing friends you have :D You're seriously going to have the best dressed/most well equipped baby in the world! LOL

    B'mama - Wow, those are gorgeous!! (and beautifully photographed, I might add :D). They almost look like the tops of giant chives or garlic...lovely, in any case!

    Sarah - a tough girl with style...gotta love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola! YAY for being spoiled. I flipping LOVE the photo cube. Fabulous!

    I love seeing all of your days each day. All week the images have been wonderful! Thank you for taking time to share your days!

    "Tell me,

    what is it you plan to do

    with your one

    wild and precious life?"

    Mary Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

    Becky -- Love that picture!!

    Rikako -- once a week? Do you ever run out of movies to see??

    Happy Friday everyone :)

    ReplyDelete