Thursday, June 17, 2010

6.18.2010 "TODAY"

ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
6.18.10




CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
landscape
This is a stitched view from the top of our village Tower (used to be part of church, but church subsided).



SARAH, GEORGIA
6.18 Today
I got a package in the mail!



KAT, AUSTRALIA
6.18 Today
I finalllllyyyy had time to upload something to here. I have been in the midst of my mid year exams, and whilst procrastinating study snapped this picture outside on my point and shoot. I like it.. :)



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
18 June
Our local supermarket is decorated for the Soccer World Cup. If we are driving through the city, my sisters and I play 'spot the foreigner'...it is fun to try and guess from which country they are! :-)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.18  Today
Zoƫ had a field day with markers on Josh's bedsheets.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I did a photo shoot with a friend from my hometown who needed some new head shots. It was so much fun to see her again and chat and laugh it up!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.18 Today
Packing for trip to solitary island. We are so excited. It is going to be fun.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.18.10 Today
'Nothing is worth more than this day.' ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect end to a week and perfect start to the weekend. Germany plays today in World Cup gonna be crazy here...love happy Germans it's a rare day! Have a great weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful entries. I hope all of your days are wonderful, ladies :)

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I got so busy last Friday I never came over to say hi... Oh well. Hi today friends! Hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating your DADS and your husbands who (I'm sure) are fabulous dads themselves!

    ReplyDelete