Thursday, March 11, 2010

3.11.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
3.11 Today
My oldest is in first grade and almost every day (unless it's raining) we walk up to school to pick her up and walk home.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
3.11  Today
Today, I broke out the Clever Castle game... so that I can have some quiet time and finish the last chapter of the book that I'm reading.



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
3.11 Today
Isn't he cute? Stalin...the baby cat that just appeared at my boyfriends door. He is quite the rebellious teenager now:-)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I started an advice column on my blog!! Too much fun! Can't wait to see what people ask me!



KATIE, INDONESIA
3.11 Today
Today is an ode to leaves. I LOVE leaves!!! It is probably because I adore trees. So fragile and wonderfully unique, each one is stunning without trying to be more of less than they are. (near Saalstadt, Germany)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
3.11.10 Tiday
My niece Brooke is 2 weeks old. We love new babies at our house! Do you?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
3/11 Today
I had BD party for my friend who has lived the half century at delicious and cozy French restaurant. The BD cake and the BD song were served from the restaurant. Oh, Girl's talk like SEX AND THE CITY is never ended. I call her(BD girl) Samantha in Japan.(Although she is not a hunter of love)



SALMA, CANADA
3.11 Today
I am serving tea.



SUKI, GERMANY
today,Suki,11.3.
I got my first Chocolate Easter Bunny today and it is a sign that Easter is just around the corner. By the way.. those are delishious :)



TEZZIE, FINLAND
3.11 "Today"
At least ONE family member is enjoying the snow...



TRESSA, NORWAY
Today 3-11-10
Wonderful day out skiing with my honey...

5 comments:

  1. Seeing so many different seasons in this. It's fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today looks like a wonderful day around the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What book are you reading Buckaroomama? The game looks fun.

    I am coming over for some advice this instant Lola! Heaven knows I need advice.

    Love the kitty cat Cornelia! So pretty.

    Pretty days everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this dog enjoying the snow so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebeckah --It was John Lescroart's "The Oath." I've been borrowing all his old books from the library and going through each one!

    A Dear Lola column --awesome! :)

    I love leaves that go crunch underfoot, too... and all the photos of snow. :)

    A chocolate Easter bunny --I bet I'd have clamors to buy a couple for the kiddies soon!

    ReplyDelete